Thursday, August 17, 2006

RENT

Watched the movie version of RENT last night. Dude, it was soo good. The songs were so good. I especially cried during the "Your Eyes" song towards the end. That song was just so amazing that at the end of the movie, I searched for that chapter just to replay that scene and cry all over again.

However this movie was no comparison to how much i've cried during other movies.

Movies that made me cry ALOT (of those that are most salient in my mind right now):
1. The Notebook
2. The Letter (Corean)
3. Titanic

There're probably more, but I can't remember right now. But actually, they're no comparison to how much I've cried reading some books:

Books that have made me cry EVEN MORE:
1. Strait is the Gate
2. Manon Lescaut
3. The Lady of the Camellias
4. Les Miserables

OK... just realized that they're all French. The French like to make you cry. I think I cried so much for all 4 of these novels that my pillow case was drenched. But maybe that's why I love classic french novels. Any of you have any recommendations for really good novels that moved you?

2 comments:

G$ said...

omg... NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!! *sniff sniff* we were bawling during that movie!!! LOL. geez... estrogen's crazy.

dead poet's society always makes me cry. O Captain, My Captain!!! classic...

Coffee Luv~ said...

i know... my goodness. Remember we were all hugging each other in the bathroom crying. Hullo, the movie was over. LOL.

Yea i forgot about the Dead Poet's Society. That movie does bring me to tears each time.