Hi all,
My laptop broke again. Hard drive failure. I am waiting for a new Windows XP Media to arrive to see if reinstalling will fix it. I might have to install a new hard drive. Anyway, so no updates for a while. Meanwhile, Chang just ordered a new computer (another reason why I haven't been updating for a while -- we've been sharing my laptop, so it's been hard to find that chance to update on everything. Also, I've just been very busy.). So yea, he ordered a new computer so I will TRY to update my blog, but who knows. Been so busy! I'm moving soon. I've been traveling cuz of work. Been going back and forth to Sac cuz of wedding stuff. Not much progress on wedding stuff. Oh and I got my wisdom teeth pulled out (top 2). Didn't hurt much, but I have a hole in my mouth and food keeps getting stuck. Anyhoo i gotta get back to work. Hope yall are doing well and don't be mad cuz i haven't updated. PEACE!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How dare you steal my sign off line!
aw man ~~ sux about your laptop. hate problems like that. >[ at least u have a wonderful fiance to take care of it for u!!! thx oppa! hehe
Post a Comment