Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wedding nightmare #1 (already)

Before I went to bed last night, I leafed through a "Northern California Weddings" magazine that I bought a few days ago. I was having such nice thoughts looking at wedding shots with gorgeous backdrops (yosemite made me gasp aloud. Tahoe was also very beautiful, and Sacramento surprisingly has many nice places.). Anyhoo, this is how I went to bed....

But I woke up this morning to my own muffled whimpering noises (but I was crying and yelling in my dream). Well, I dreamt that my mom planned my wedding without consulting or even telling me. I found out the day of my wedding that I was going to get married. It was in Seoul, for some reason, and I was so upset because I was going to be late since the wedding was all the way at the other end of Seoul. Also, my mom had ordered my dress, which was way too big and I didn't have time to get it altered since I didn't see it till the day. It was so big that I had to hold the back with my own hand, or else it'd show my ass. AND!! OMG. My mom showed me the wedding cake, and it was that yucky white cake from Costco! With the white frosting with the details in blue frosting. Yea, those of you who grew up going to Korean churches remember eating that crappy cake everytime someone had a birthday. Anyway, that yucky white costco cake was my wedding cake! And on it, it said (with blue frosty writing): "Chang and Cami: Happy Birthday!". I said "Mom!!! It says Happy Birthday on it!!!! What were you thinking???!!!!!!" She said, "It was cheaper!!! The other cake was too expensive, it's fine!"

I woke up kicking and screaming and crying.

5 comments:

Syl said...

Oh boy, having just gotten married in December, I know all about nightmares related to the planning1

Noor said...

are you getting married? did you get engaged?!?

why am I so out of the loop!?!

Coffee Luv~ said...

hehe... I've been kind of mum about "something" for some reasons.... more on it later....later in May... :-)

Coffee Luv~ said...

Sylvie, you got nightmares about it too? OK -- at least I know it's normal. :)

G$ said...

omg!! lol - that's terrible!! this is just ur subconscious trying to tell u what u've been worrying about. don't let ur parents decide how u're going to spend UR day!!