Friday, May 19, 2006

Charlotte, NC

I never thought I'd be here, but here I am in Charlotte, NC -- the corporate headquarters for Bank of America. I am here for 2 weeks, because I had to conduct a usability test here this week, and the usability team is doing a training thing here next week.
Charlotte is actually really nice -- very affluent-looking. I hear it's quite the banking center with Bank of America and Wachovia headquartered here... lots of iBankers and such. Yesterday, I was getting dropped off at my hotel after the usability test, and my coworker yelled "dude look at all those blue shirts!". It was true -- I looked out the window, and I never saw so many men wearing blue shirts with khakis in my life!!! It was eerie. I actually liked it when Chang wore his blue shirts -- he looks so good in them, but man. Now i'm thinking it's quite the cookie cutter look here. But it's not like men have so many options with clothes you know? The poor creatures...

1 comment:

G$ said...

was it a uniform or just something everyone wore? yea.. weird..