skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Coffee Luv ~ ^^
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Congratulations!!
To the newly graduated class of 2006 -- School of Information, University of Michigan!I'm sorry I could not be there.... (but I was in spirit & thought!!)Don't you feel sad but relieved to be DONE? (That's how I felt!):D
1 comment:
Coffee Luv~
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
8:46 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2007
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2006
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(10)
back in SF
Charlotte, NC
Sakebomber Dachoi
Seattle
Wedding nightmare #1 (already)
Florence
And the Oscar goes to...
Cat and the flower
Congratulations!!
the Webbys!!!!
►
April
(13)
►
March
(5)
Links
Adventurous (or not) happenings
apete's apage
BLARG Blog
BLARG Photoblog
Bomms Womms
Day by Day
Desert of my Dreams
dGENX
For Lack of a Better Word
in a shell
JoCMaMaG
Our Life Together
Cami
Cami's cyworld (sort of defunct now)
my del.icio.us
my portfolio
About Me
Coffee Luv~
grarrr~!!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Post a Comment