I'm back in SF..... finally. That was one long trip (2 + weeks). I was in charlotte for 2 weeks, and in NY on the weekends visiting Chang. Last weekend, Chang and I went to NJ to visit his family and mine (some of my cousins live in NJ -- and one of my cousins who is actually a famous opera singer flew in from Korea). We BBQd, ate really good korean food, jajangmyun, etc etc... Oh, and we also went to Atlantic City, where Chang won $400 bucks playing black jack!! woohoo~
I flew first class today, for the first time (I think), and I can say that first class is definately better and probably worth your money (though I flew on company pay so I don't know how much it was). Overall, it was a really good flying experience. Usually, when I fly cross country, I get really exhausted and claustrophobic, but not today. It was actually almost nice. Better food (actually warm and tasty. There were warm jumbo shrimps in my salad.), real dishes, frequent drinks, free alcohol (though I had a huge headache all day so I didn't get to abuse their free wine and beer -_-), nicer seats, more room, staff is actually really nice and pay attention to you. Anyone know how much more you have to pay to be on first class?
Hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day weekend. :)
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i commented a couple days ago but there was a glitch and it didn't register. i don't really remember wat i said, but i think i was trying to tell u that the avg for upgrades was in the neighborhood of $100 or so. first class rocks!
Post a Comment