Friday, September 15, 2006

SF: Korean Festival - 9/16

For those of you out in SF or near SF, there is going to be a Korean American Festival at Union Square, from 11 AM to 3 PM. There will be performances (I hear that they will be some professional performances, like traditional dance, etc.) as well as food booths. I'm kinda galbi-ed out this week (Chang marinated 3 packs of galbi, and we've been having some my mom marinated also... yumm... but starting to feel like it's just too much meat!!!!), but still lookin forward to gettin some grub. Both my mom and dad called both Chang and I to tell us all about it. They say it's not an event to miss. Go check it out if you can... and hit me up and see you there!

2 comments:

G$ said...

aw ~~ i wanna go, too!~~! >[ maybe i should set up a k-festival here... ;)

Coffee Luv~ said...

yea... well... it sucked. you didn't miss much.