Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wedding nightmare #2

Last night, I had another wedding dream.......
I dreamt that it was my wedding day, and Chang and I were getting married. I was anxious as we went through the ceremony, because one crucial part of my wedding was missing -- my best friend and maid of honor -- Grace. I kep waiting for her and waiting for her to show up, and she never did. We went through the ceremony, but I was sad to not have her there! Later, Grace finally came... and I asked where she had been, and she told me that she was caught up with work and she did not realize what time it was. (Apparently, the busy girl could not take the day off!) (I actually also dreamt a little scene where Grace was working like mad in her office and forgetting the time.) Grace has been really busy lately (in real life) and we haven't had a good chat in a while. Maybe this is why I dreamt this last night. ANyway, I really gotta stop looking at wedding mags right before I go to sleep!
Love u and miss u G~! Hope we talk soon.

1 comment:

G$ said...

o no!!!! i PROMISE that won't happen in real life!! that IS a nightmare! >[ i'm sorry i've been so swamped (lookit me... it's 1:20am and i'm still working! argh) ~~ i'll call u tomorrow or u call me ~~ xoxo